[Trainer-Talk] certification question

Dean Martineau topdot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 01:40:29 UTC 2018

Taking the CPACC, the lower level certification, costs $325 if one is a
member of IAAP,  $425 if not.  Deque offers web accessibility and mobile
accessibility training courses, and offers them free to people with
disabilities.  One of their courses is a CPACC certification Check out

https://dequeuniversity.com/