[Trainer-Talk] Looking For An ESL Instructor For The Blind In Houston

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 21 13:52:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am Louis Maher.  I am interested in finding an ESL instructor for the blind in Houston.  I have attached a job announcement to this message.

Here is more information about this job opportunity.

Mr. Zabeehullah (Zabee) Faiz is setting up the "Texas Center for The Blind" which will teach Braille, Computer skills, and, eventually, English as a second language, to the blind.  Islamic training will be available for interested students.

The center will be located at 2909 Hillcroft Street, Suite 330, Houston, Texas 77057.

We are looking for an "English As A Second Language" (ESL) instructor For the Blind and visually impaired.

This is a part-time position, for approximately ten hours a week, at a salary of $30 per hour.  The job does not have benefits.  The initial contract will be for three months, with the possibility of another three months.  We would like to have the instructor work at the Texas Center for the Blind's office for the ten hours a week covered by the instructor's pay.

For further information about this position, please contact Louis Maher (Phone: 713-444-7838, E-mail: ljmaher03 at outlook.com<mailto:ljmaher03 at outlook.com>).

Regards