[Trainer-Talk] Automatic Numbering in Word

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 22:23:15 UTC 2018

Greetings, thank you for your information. However, the problem is this is how her computer is set up. I replicated her settings on my own computer. As I noted, the problem is when she is importing files from somebody who already has the automatic numbering feature activated within the file, it will not turn off. I followed all of those basic steps and since it was already turned off it was nothing to turn off again. The bottom line is, when importing a file that has the automatic numbering feature in bed, I can’t figure out a way to turn it off.