[Trainer-Talk] Introduction Brianna McDowell

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 7 20:24:47 UTC 2019

Dear Brianna,

Welcome aboard to this list for amazing AT teachers like you. This list will be very helpful to you as you continue in your career journey, and your contributions are all appreciated.

I have a quick question for you. How did you become a certified assistive technology trainer? Is there a test or course from an accredited organization that does certifications? In the state of Washington where I live, I can't seem to find such a thing. I, too, am looking for career opportunities in either the world of teaching assistive technology, accessibility, or being a TVI that does technology training.

Tanks much for your response and have an awesome day!

Humberto

[JAWS Certified, 2019]<http://www.freedomscientific.com/certification>   [NVDA Certified Expert 2019] <http://certification.nvaccess.org>