[Trainer-Talk] Very basic websites for beginners

Scott Davert kc8pnl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:47:34 UTC 2020

HI all.
As someone who has been out of this part of the training field for
awhile, and who is re-entering it, I'm curious as to what websites you
are using that are basic with your students for screen reader access?
I sometimes use nfbnewslineonline.org, but am curious as to other
sites that people are using? I used to use Braille.wunderground.com,
but that no longer exists. CNN was also a decent choice, but now there
is so much video content as opposed to text, I'm not sure it's a good
option for a beginner. Any thoughts on this would be greatly
appreciated!

Stay safe and stay well,
Scott