[Trainer-Talk] Question about outlook calendar with gmail

Showe Trela myshowe86 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 02:03:06 UTC 2020

Hello. I was wondering if there was a way to fully access your google calendar through outlook. Right now, if you set up a gmail account through imap, it will not synch the appointments you make in Outlook with your Google account, therefore, the appointments won't show up on your iphone or the Google calendar. My workplace uses GSuite which makes everything synch up great but it's a tool you pay for... I hope I'm making sense... It's been a long day... lol Any thoughts on how I can teach the Outlook calendar and have it be synchable?
Thanks for any feedback...

Showe

Sent from my iPhone