[Trainer-Talk] Outlook or Gmail, and which Gmail?

Dean Martineau topdot at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:20:18 UTC 2020

Hello. I'm an Outlook devotee for mail, and that's what is used in my
primary training environment. Now I'm training a business owner used to
using the Gmail interface.

Those of you who have explored the Gmail interface, has anybody decided that
they prefer it over a desktop e-mail client?

Which of the two presentations, standard or basic HTML View, do you find
better? I've been reading about Standard view, and don't find it intuitive
for me to learn and teach.

Thoughts appreciated.

Dean