[Trainer-Talk] Outlook or Gmail, and which Gmail?

Thom Spittle thom3of5 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:28:47 UTC 2020

I find that the basic view of gmail works pretty well. The only issue
I have is to know if an email has been read, or if it is unread
status. Using the JAWS navigation quick keys and placemarkers, I can
quickly get through a lot of emails in a relatively short period of
time.
I laos love that a pdf attachment can be opened in html, which makes
it readable with my screen reader.
Thom
thom3of5 at gmail.com