[Trainer-Talk] Outlook or Gmail, and which Gmail?

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Thu May 14 04:50:45 UTC 2020

boy, does this bring up a question for me. I just remembered that trick after you mentioned it. I must create a newsletter for my organization and if I convert it to a PDF and then try to convert the PDF to HTML all the headings are lost. If I open up a PDF from the Gmail site and it converts it to HTML, wouldthe headings be there?

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!