[Trainer-Talk] Penguins on the screen

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 6 03:17:03 UTC 2020

Maybe the penguin from Batman has taken over his computer, and that is his calling card? Seriously, I like the lock screen image theory. Windows changes the pictures at random unless you choose one. You usually have to tap the control key to be able to enter the password or pin.

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!