[Trainer-Talk] NVDA and Quickbooks

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:37:10 UTC 2020

Hello.
Blindspot.com has scripts to use JAWS with Quickbooks. That doesn't mean someone has not created customizations for NVDA. I am also told that the online version is accessible. I don't know if Intuit has an accessibility team that could help but it might be worth a phone call.

If you have not already purchased the software, you might download a trial copy to play with before you buy into something so you can assess your options.

Nancy Coffman

Sent from my iPhone