[Trainer-Talk] NVDA and Quickbooks

Quentin Christensen quentin at nvaccess.org
Tue Oct 13 02:10:04 UTC 2020

I haven't used much accounting software myself.  I know at least some parts
of Xero are accessible.  I am sure I have talked to people previously who
have used MYOB and Quickbooks who said that different parts were accessible
and it partly depended on what you wanted to use.  One I have heard of is
Freshbooks which was designed as an accessible accounting package.  Here is
an article from AFB on it: https://www.afb.org/aw/20/8/16737

If you do use / test any of those packages and find any issues with them
and NVDA, do please let us know (or of course if you find they work great,
that would be really useful to know as well!)

kind regards

Quentin.