[Trainer-Talk] VoiceOver not reading or scrolling

Enrique Mejia Enrique.Mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Thu Apr 15 16:05:56 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone.
So I hope I can explain this well.
Recently on my iPhone SE 2020 running iOS 14.4.1 VoiceOver has been having issues reading an entire website. So for example I can start reading an article and it will read what is visibly on the screen, but once it gets to the bottom it will not scroll to the rest of the article instead it will read the bottom menu like back, forward, or share. In some occasions it will simply bump at the bottom of the visible web frame.

Has anyone experienced this?

Enrique.