[Trainer-Talk] VoiceOver not reading or scrolling

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 16 06:16:27 UTC 2021

Knowing which braille display and which programs this was happening and would be helpful. I think sometimes zoom can get turned on. Either the zoomed view under display, or the one under accessibility.  Since they are two different things.  either one of  them can mess up scrolling. But I’m really wondering if recognize images or screen recognition is on your rotor. If they are make sure you turn them off because those features are totally messing up Accessibility in certain apps right now.

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!