[Trainer-Talk] Laptop layout versus desktop layout

Dean Martineau topdot at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 18:09:51 UTC 2021

When starting somebody out with JAWS, I prefer to emphasize the laptop layout. It allows for most keys from the desktop layout, but for navigation one does not need to remove hands from the home row. The navigation commands follow patterns which help the user to learn them.

Encouraging and thought-provoking reading
https://bahaiteachings.org