[Trainer-Talk] Wondering if anyone else is experiencing having difficulty updating their Braille Sense 6 to the latest firmware?

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 20:26:30 UTC 2022

Kat,
Try to hit F1 and F4 at the same time to list all open apps.
You can then hit F3 to move to the close all apps or space + enter + d
I'm hoping this fixes your problem, or you may have to perform a soft reset
by holding F2 and F3 plus dots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6
I hope this helps.

Join us for the inaugural Wild West Golf Classic! Find out more and sign up
here!

Paul Sandoval
email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Phone: 720-620-8007