[Trainer-Talk] Mountbatten Brailler vs Smart Brailler and Other Similar Options?

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Mar 3 19:03:18 UTC 2022

I think the technology for the Mount Batten is very old. I have heard they
are working on a new version but I don't have any idea when it will come
out. There used to be extension keys that could be added to a Perkins
Brailler to make it easier to use. Since the student is in middle school
what about a Braille display? I know hard copy Braille is the best but I
think a Braille display may have more pot\sential.