[Trainer-Talk] Google and third-party applications.

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:40:53 UTC 2022

Hi All,
I wanted to reach out as I just got an email saying that Google is going to start having third-party applications use a more secure feature. It also mentioned outlook 2016 and earlier either won’t be supported or it has to do something differently. It gave the option of using outlook 365, but I am wondering do I need to do this, or can I use outlook 2016 and 2013 as I have both versions? If anyone can assist in explaining what this all means, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kat