[Trainer-Talk] Very strange computer issue

Brian Vogel britechguy at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:53:07 UTC 2022

Would it be possible for you to run a Speccy on your system and post the
results URL?

You need not use a recent version of Speccy, which requires it be
installed, if you are OK with using the last portable version that they put
out that I archived on my Google Drive:  Speccy_Portable_V1.3.2.zip
<https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1STigaESJh-n0knLfkznp4mtldtanwjDw>

I also wrote a tutorial for screen reader users with regard to Speccy:  *Using
Piriform Speccy Portable Version 1.3.2 to Get your Computer’s
Specifications*
<https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=19hvbrHDopQAM5ZQR5MtMcWkpyn7Pdm0P>

Brian