[Trainer-Talk] Online scheduling tools

Mika Pyyhkala Mika.Pyyhkala at envisionus.com
Fri Oct 14 18:54:14 UTC 2022

I'm not sure exactly what kind of scheduling task you are trying to perform, but Calendly appears to be pretty accessible. I was able to set up and integrate my Office 365 calendar in to the tool, and then if I want to schedule a meeting with someone I send them my Calendly web link and they can choose an available time on my calendar and it will book the meeting including setting it up in either Zoom or Teams.

You can do a lot with the free plan and there are paid plans for more customizations and options.

You could also set up a shared Exchange or Google calendar, and then allow people to book available appointments with Calendly based on the real time availability of the calendar.

http://calendly.com

Thanks,
Mika

​
Mika Pyyhkala
Dir. of Digital Accessibility - BVI Workforce Innovation Center
Envision, Inc.
610 N. Main St.
Wichita, Kansas
67203
Direct: 316-440-1573
Mobile: 617-308-1114
www.envisionus.com

​Envision Mission: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

​NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.
​