[Trainer-Talk] Online scheduling tools

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 15 07:42:32 UTC 2022

I do have a recommendation. Because I got several doodle polls and I was able to get through them, but they were a straight up pain in the ass. I’m just gonna say it. The one I really liked was called. calenly. I don’t remember everything but it used dropped down to show available times instead of making you check a box for every hour of every day that you were available. So it was more of a positive experience, figuring out when something would work rather than when it wouldn’t. And it’s a free service and I don’t know that much about it but it’s definitely worth checking out.

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!