[Trainer-Talk] Train-the-trainer oprotunity on 11/03/22: Supporting Your DeafBlind Consumers Using Braille Displays with a Perkins-style Keyboard on iOS

Scott Davert kc8pnl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:31:15 UTC 2022

Hi all.
We are now also able to offer the recorded webinar for streaming for
30 days beyond the actual event. The cost is the same. As a reminder,
here is the original information. If it is preferred that I not send
these messages to this list, please also let me know.

Wishing all a great weekend!
Scott

The same info is attached in the form of a flyer. Please feel free to
share the information with others who may benefit! Please note, this
list is not always monitored. Please use the contact email address
listed below. Thank you!
When: 11/03/22 from 1 to 3 PM ET
Cost: $50.00
Taught by Scott Davert, Coordinator of TRIC

The convenience of smart phones and tablets to complete tasks has been
revolutionary. They  allow more connection and empowerment for
DeafBlind individuals. This webinar will cover the following topics:

             Connecting a braille display via Bluetooth: the good and the bad
             Connecting a braille device via USB: limitations and advantages
             Trouble shooting tips for resolving connectivity issues
             Settings to consider based on consumer needs/preferences

Register Here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vN8qSAkCRGybRFUijFZyEA
*ASL interpreters and captioning will be provided
*CUEs Available
          For additional questions contact: pld at hknc.org