[Trainer-Talk] Train-the-trainer oprotunity on 11/03/22: Supporting Your DeafBlind Consumers Using Braille Displays with a Perkins-style Keyboard on iOS

Suzanne Erb suzerb1 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 14:38:25 UTC 2022

Hello Scott,
Please continue to post information about your classes.  I am on some cross-disability  lists, and some of the members of those lists work with people who are Deaf or Deaf-Blind.
	I don’t kow how many people actually take advantage of them, but I always share them, and encourage people on the lists to go to www.applevis.com <http://www.applevis.com/> for further information, because you have provided so many good reviews and podcasts there.
Good luck in all that you do!
Suzanne Erb