[Trainer-Talk] Seeking assistance with outlook 365 on a second computer?

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 02:33:44 UTC 2023

Greetings everyone,
I've been asked to look into a situation in regards to someone having trouble with outlook 365 on their second computer. Their other computer with it died, so they purchased a new computer and they're wondering how to get all the information such as folders etc. to have access to them. This individual does not know their login credentials, so I'm not sure how this can be accomplished. if anyone can be of assistance, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kat