[Trainer-Talk] Accessible / usable cloning software

Mario Eiland eilandm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 14:19:39 UTC 2023

Hi LaToya,

Thank you for asking.

I am hoping to clone an SSD partition to another SSD drive as a backup. Is that possible? Or does it have to be one drive to another drive. I ask this, because the source partition is in a 2TB drive and the destination drive is a 475GB drive, and what I have read so far is that cloning can only be done from drive to drive. If this is true then I cannot do what I am trying to accomplish. Any guidance would be appreciated! 😎

Thanks!