[Trainer-Talk] Accessible / usable cloning software

Mario Eiland eilandm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:57:39 UTC 2023

But I have to ask, why a clone? Not that there's anything wrong with a
clone, but using any one of a number of backup and restore packages allows
you to
take a full system image that, provided there is enough room on the backup
drive, will always work if the space taken on the drive being backed up is
not
greater than that available for the full system image backup.

Brian,
I would be happy with that. The issue is finding accessible tools that would
let me do that. I downloaded one called MacRium, but it's not very JAWS
friendly at all. So, if someone could suggest a tool that would be at least
usable that would be awesome!
Thank you!
Mario