[Travelandtourism] traveling to Florida

Tatyana tagrig at verizon.net
Fri May 1 19:49:57 UTC 2009

Hi all listers
My family  and I traveling to Florida, we'll spend couple nights in Miami
and then go to Keys. Would  you suggest me what should I see and where to go
there? I know nothing about Miami and Keys, defenetly know there is an
ocean.  What places and things would be interesting for a blind person to
look at or go for a walk? I know we'll stay on Big Pine Key, I've wrote on
the Internet about some forts there. Are they really worth to be there? What
is an Indian island, are there traces of indians there? What is Dry
Tortugos?

Some members of my family are scuba divers so I'm trying to see what is the
best place there to dive along what I can do there myself not to be borred.

Thanks a lot, Tatyana.