[Travelandtourism] THREE REASONS WHY MANY TRAVELERS PREFER TO WORK WITH TRAVEL AGENTS

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 00:00:16 UTC 2010

I can add that a local travel agent is not necessary, as long as the
travel agent is willing to do lots of e-mail'ing and telephone calls.
I will point to Cheryl as a great example. She is great to talk to via
e-mail and phone. She's in New York and my boyfriend and I are in
North Carolina, but I have quite enjoyed planning my Disney trip with
her. She has such great ideas and suggestions, and keeps us up-to-date
on the latest news.

So, local is not totally necessary in this day and age, though I am
definitely looking forward to meeting Cheryl in person! She has made
planning for our trip next year to Orlando an exciting and stress-free
process. *quick hug for Cheryl*

Thanks for the article, Cheryl. I enjoyed reading it. After working
with you, I definitely agree that a travel agent is the best way to
go!

~Jewel

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!