[Travelandtourism] {Disarmed} What do you think aboutthis articleDinner train story in the Columbia Tribune in Missouri

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:18:39 UTC 2011

Well let's take it one step further, being that we are blind, and some of us are in wheelchairs, not myself, there are times I need one due to heat and from the diabetes and transplant meds, that I run out of gas.

But if it was an issue with a blind traveler, and we couldn't get on the train without assistance, or didn't have braille menus etc.

What then, again, the article is about wheelchairs, but at the same time, what would we want from the same situation as a blind person.

It is just to get people talking, start discussions.

I hope to get more people posting things, or questions that they have in reference to traveling in any situations so that we can all learn and give advice.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.