[Travelandtourism] Question from client interested in a cruisewith Hurricane Season

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 22:53:50 UTC 2011

nope there is no coverage for Natural disasters. The Travel Insurance for
lets say a cruise, especially if you book way in advance, covers if you get
sick or someone else gets sick and you cannot go and you can get a full
refund, if you buy directly from the cruise lines the travel insurance you
may not get 100% of your money back.

It also covers if you miss your plane, lost luggage, medical insurance
should you get hurt on your vacation, remember the insurance you have hear
will not cover outside the USA. Also if you have pre-existing conditions

Always good to have it.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.