[Travelandtourism] Upcoming Meeting for January 10, 2012 guest speaker Matt Slosky of Social Flights

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 03:35:16 UTC 2011

Keep the date and event opened.

Matt Slosky, The Chief Operating Officer of Social Flights - socialflights.com; will be our guest presenter.

Thanks to Peter Donahue, the webmaster of Travel and Tourism and one of our Board Members, who has been working with Matt.

Peter, can you give a little background on Socialflights.com; so that others will know more about it, and strike interest to come to our meeting.

The board meeting will be held on January 10, 2012. Call in information will be posted in the coming weeks.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

For daily updates read our blog at