[Travelandtourism] Should an airline's first-class section beadults-only?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:16:54 UTC 2011

Peter unfortunately, airlines are nickel and diming us!

Including the travel professionals, we no longer make any money on airlines unless we charge our clients a surcharge but I will not do this unless I have to.

unfortunately, we cannot do anything about the charging of the excuse me if this affects anyone out their and mind you I am not slim to start with (But if you are heavy enough not to fit into your own seat and take up another seat some airlines will charge people for the seat). Southwest is known for this, but they cannot determine anything until you are actually sitting in a seat to charge you.

Unfair! Very! Anything we can do about it, yes, Obesity in this country and with some is considered a disability.  And that should be fought in congress as well, along side our other laws pertaining to disabilities

People who are obese are also finding denial or charges to them for being overweight.

I am a mother and understand that issues pertaining to my child or even guide dog and of course myself of the cabin pressure that causes young children, and some dogs to cry, howl or screaming, depending on the age.

To deny them totally from a flight I do not agree, to Deny some one from first class, I have heard some airlines are doing it, is it right no.

But also we have people who have children, who do not listen, are not corrected by there parents, and let there kids get away with everything. My daughter when she was little and we were in a store and heard a kid screaming for something, and the parent didn’t do anything about it, she said that kid is spoiled.

I spoiled my child with love and kindness, and she never grew up not knowing who was the boss and it wasn't her.

But that is me, and my own opinion.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.