[Travelandtourism] new member

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:26:16 UTC 2012

Yes I am on a number of the lists, and I do belong to the Writer's Division, I have been in the Braille Monitor etc.
Vermont is nice, so is Maine, many other states as well. Upstate NY as well.
I like to visit places may like to live in them as well, but to many to choose from.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.