[Travelandtourism] In-Store And Online Shopping

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:50:59 UTC 2012

Again, Peter, I do not disagree with you on this aspect, but, we were talking about going to the stores with our guide dogs, this is a guide dog issue and travel issue as well.  In any case, if you wanted to post about in-store and online shopping that is a different post all together.
And I think in that case would not be appropriate for this list, and maybe a general post to the blind talk list.
But again, I wasn't trying to be rude. I just felt it wasn't at all appropriate for the thread of this issue.
If I was just going out for dog food, we wouldn't go to Costco.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com