[Travelandtourism] FW: Issues with one of our members who are using Sabre Red 1-KU54ID

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:55:50 UTC 2012

Hello all:
Just keeping you in the loop.
I have just gotten a response from Sabre.
Will post as time goes by.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:54:02 -0600
From: customer.care at sabre.com
Subject: RE: Issues with one of our members who are using Sabre Red 1-KU54ID
To: cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Dear Cheryl:
I hope this email finds you well.
We received your email and it was forwarded  to our Second Level Support.
We will contact you back soon
Regards,
Katherine
Customer Care