[Travelandtourism] FW: Issues with one of our members who are using Sabre Red

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:40:35 UTC 2012

Here is the latest response from Matos Luciana from Sabre system.
Question, and I don't mean to sound stupid here, do we have to give significant paperwork to any organization proving we are blind to continue to use there products.
Sincerely,
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com