[Travelandtourism] Tuktoyaktuk Peter and Maurice

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:06:07 UTC 2012

I just posted where it is, Peter, and I did apologize as well, my dear friend, you need to read the replies, before you reply. LOL.
Maurice, that was a LOL with the Panama, I know that must have been a typo, and you meant to say Canada

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com