[Travelandtourism] Some history on the travel and tourism

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:33:57 UTC 2012

It sure does, and exactly where the division is moving, we are working to get this into place.
We hope all the people who are reading this, which we have over 100 subscribers, will put there information in to give advice of what you would like to see and talk about.
Stephanie, will you be at convention.
We have monthly meetings where we invite the talk list and the membership, and Peter Donahue is working on the website, and hopefully are working on a few destinations to travel. We were thinking of Walt Disney World for 2013, aside from the Convention, which July in Orlando, is just as bad as July in Dallas.
We need to start working on this members.
Because of all the postings of Walt Disney World I have been posting, and the issues that still go on there.  As well as, the travel agent website where people like myself, Maurice and Ahahit may use, is not accessible to the blind.
I went on the website to do some certificate training last year, as well as being on their updated one, is not accessible, it is all flash a other options where it does not run.
I have contacted Dwight Sayer, since he has a contact over at Disney who was at our convention last year.
I am hoping that this person will be of some help on this matter.
Plus, Peter had mentioned to me that there was talk that a member or just someone who is blind, went to Disney and wanted to do the Jedi Training over at Disney Studios and they wouldn't allow him because he is blind.
There are also still some issues with guide dogs at Disney as well.
So maybe we should focus on going to places such as this and staying there, and investigating as well as enjoying all the things Disney has to offer or not offer.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com