[Travelandtourism] Some history on the travel and tourism

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:50:55 UTC 2012

Sounds good to me. Let me take a crack at it and post it to the talk list and everyone please, put your thoughts into it
Also, those that are not paid members yet, please remember it is $10.00 a year to join.
Milton Taylor is our Secretary, Milton, Please post your mailing address.
I am also going to post mine. Please make out the checks to the NFB Travel and Tourism Division
You can send a check to Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism Division10 Aljan DriveBrentwood, NY 11717
This will give you voting privileges as well

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com