[Travelandtourism] What is the best place you got greeted withguide dog?

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Wed Jun 27 16:10:20 UTC 2012

Hi,
I just got my new guide dog, who is also a ballance dog,  in
February.
I just shared about our trip to Moab Utah.  I also was never
challenged in any way about the dog.  I took him to the hot
spings in Glennwood, Co.  I already spoke about taking him on our
hummer tour.
It  was just great!!
Mary

greeted withguide dog?

>Where did you get the best greeting while traveling with your
guide dog? I
>got off a cruise boat in Cozumel Mexico.  All the shops I when to
loved
>seeing the dog.  Even both cabs I got in were outstanding they
told me to
>jump right in & not even worry about the seat! What a very very
nice
>difference.  I did not get not even 1 'you cannot bring that dog
in here! So
>I would like to find some more places like that even the in the
US.