[Travelandtourism] Waiting Kennels

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:13:01 UTC 2012

They used to have this at the parks, but unfortunately the dogs were not watched, or the gates were not locked, whatever have you and some dogs got hurt, I think Disney got sued or something and don't want to go in the route again.
When we speak again to Mr Jones, we can bring this up.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com