[Travelandtourism] title VI

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 20:53:41 UTC 2013

Well here in NY, it is not all run by the MTA, out here on Long Island, it is run by private companies. Suffolk County Bus here where I live, and in Nassau County, for the past 2 years is NICE. Nassau Inter County Express. I wish it was on MTA, we would have better service here in Suffolk County. We don't have Sunday service, which Nassau County has, and we don't have or late night service, our bus stops running at about 7pm or maybe a little later, so we are trapped in the county if we wanted later bus service or Sunday.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama