[Travelandtourism] Members from the Utah 2013 Trip

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:16:42 UTC 2014

Selena if you are on the nfb travel & tourism talk list please post your ideas there, you are a member.
We can do both, but many do not want to go back to Utah.  We will plan anywhere the membership wants to go, we worked on Nashville that was a very popular vote on, and we are still taking reservations until next month, but we cannot go on only 8 bookings, and so far I have returned 2 people there money, so we are down to 6.
Those that voted for this trip, should be involved on going, that is why we are having this meeting on April 15th.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama