[Travelandtourism] Sattler Center

Amy Hatten amykhatten at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:01:09 UTC 2014

My main interest is working as a reservationist in either an airline company or at a hotel chain. Whether it is in a call center or actually at the hotel. And eventually do front desk agent at a hotel. I've worked as a recreation attendant at a resort and a housekeeper at a small hotel, but it was prior to meet becoming blind. (6 years ago). But I would love to get back into the hospitality area and do something in that line of work.

Sent from my iPhone