[Travelandtourism] Sattler Center

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:16:25 UTC 2014

The hospitality is part of the travel industry, which includes restaurants, hotels, resorts, airlines, cruise lines, tour companies like Globus, Viator, and thousands of others across the US. It is a trillion dollar business world in the hospitality field, it touches many areas of our everyday lives. That is why this division is so diversified.
They not only need the reservationists and call center people, but they need lawyers, accountants, nurses, engineers, ITs and more.
So think outside the box everyone as well.
Like the NFB new logo says:  National Federation of the Blind "Live the life you want"

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama