[Travelandtourism] JFK Airport

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:48:00 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Hope this message finds you well!  I was wondering if any on this list
have experience traveling through the JFK Airport in New York City?  I
was curious to see what options were available in case my schedule
would allow me to go to the NFB National Convention & the World Blind
Union General Assembly & since I live in Rochester, NY many of the
selections would be stopping at the JFK Airport.

Thanks in advance for all tips on the accessibility of this Airport!

Justin Young