[Travelandtourism] JFK Airport

vicki ratcliffe vratcliffe01 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 01:11:06 UTC 2016

     I took an Air france flight from Jfk and did not have any problem at all.  I walked with someone to the gate from the check-in area and think that I bought coffee while waiting for the flight to depart.  Even though it is a big airport, you will only be in a certain area and be sure to stop by the currency exchange desk if you need foreign currency.  ask the person who assists you to make a stop at the currency desk in New York because you will then have cash with you upon arrival overseas.

     Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Vicki