[Travelandtourism] {Spam?} RE: Zika Virus - Should you be afraid of travelingand how you should be protected - Long Email

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:37:49 UTC 2016

Zika is not only in South America, Central America, and the Caribbean! It is
in the lower 48 states like FL, etc.

You also have to worry about mosquitoes not necessary those with Zika Virus,
but also West Nile Virus here in the USA, which can affect anyone.

Even where you live!

Best thing to do after it rains, get rid of things outside your home where
water is lying like in:

Buckets, maybe dishes and cups left outside, any place you can think of that
has water in a contained area. If you have a pool, make sure the Chlorine is
at the correct levels, even dump out the water from the kiddie blow up pools
you may have.

So, again, if you are pregnant or at the age when you can get pregnant and
have an active love life, then do not go to those locations and we cannot
recommend birth control, but you should in some way of protecting yourself.

Or any age you can get West Nile Virus, that affects everyone here in the
USA. I am sure, many have heard about this disease here in the USA.

There are ways to protect yourself when traveling, since the beginning of
time, there have been issues, but life is too short.

Especially, since especially we are blind, we want to get out there and
explore the world, where ever that maybe.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division
Vice President
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel