[Travelandtourism] Questions about getting assistance in airports

vicki ratcliffe vratcliffe01 at comcast.net
Sat May 28 01:55:01 UTC 2016

    At the airport where I fly from frequently, we have curbside checkin.  I have the taxi let me off near the curb, if possible, and if a skycap is not there, listen for voices checking in for flights at the checkin window and head toward that direction.  Like Peter said, don’t be shy about asking questions even to other customers and take the assistance that you wish to have.

Vicki