[Txabs] Preregistration Information

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 20:58:53 UTC 2012

Hey Guys,

I know you've heard me talk lots about convention in the past few days, but
I have two more reminders for you.

1.       If you haven't already, preregister for our #NFBTX12 state
convention. Registering for the convention and for the TABS Business Meeting
are two totally separate things. Preregistering with the convention will
insure you receive the hotel's convention rate, will enter you for our door
prize drawing that will be taking place during general sessions, and will
allow you to purchase your banquet ticket and boxed lunches should you so
desire to participate in those activities. You can preregister for the
convention, and save yourself some money by visiting this link:
http://nfbtx.org/convention/2012/register

2.       Preregistering for our TABS Business Meeting will allow you to be
entered for the door prize drawing that will be taking place during the
meeting, will allow you to vote in our elections, and will guarantee a TABS
membership for you for the coming year. And, if you preregister for our
business meeting before November 7, your name will be entered twice into our
door prize drawing! So if you're a student

attending #NFBTX12, don't delay, register!
http://nfbtx.org/tabs/2012-tabs-business-meeting

Preregistering for both of these things is extremely important, so don't
miss out, make sure you take care of business!

Looking forward to seeing many of yall soon.

All the best,

...Gabe

Support fair wages for workers with disabilities! (H.R. 3086)

www.nfb.org/fairwages

Gabriel M. Cazares, 1st Vice President

Texas Association of Blind Students - TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)

www.nfbtx.org/tabs

Phone: 713-581-0619